24 Steps in the Professional Search of Atlanta Recruiting Process
- Coordinate the job description.
- Interview Hiring Manager for clarification of technical priorities.
- Research industry to locate logical talent pool.
- Determine type search appropriate.
- Check existing database for leads.
- Qualify candidates by initial telephone interviews against the necessary job essentials.
- Separate the potential finalists from the window shoppers and under-qualified.
- Perform in-depth interviews with potential finalists.
- Reference check performance with former supervisors and colleagues when requested.
- Check and verify candidates' credentials when requested.
- Test, rank, and evaluate chosen nominees.
- Arrange and coordinate interviewing schedules.
- Prepare and counsel nominees to allow you to present your company in the best way possible.
- Prepare client for interviews by providing full pre-interview information and, upon request, results of reference and credential checks.
- Debrief candidates after each interview, answering unanswered questions, etc.
- Debrief client hiring authority after each interview, assessing strengths, weaknesses, incompatibilities, etc.
- Coordinate next step with Hiring Manager on possible offers to be made and set the stage for acceptance.
- Strategize with the company, providing the necessary background information to negotiate an acceptable offer.
- Reconcile any differences with successful candidate to smooth the way for offer acceptance.
- Arrange with Realtors, Chambers of Commerce, relocation consultants, moving companies, etc. to assure that candidate (and spouse) is aware of details in new location.
- Assist successful candidate in cleanly terminating current position.
- Work with spouse placement if necessary.
- Follow up after placement to assure new employee integration.
Discussion of the Search and Recruiting Process
Professional Search of Atlanta tailors each search to the specific needs of our clients - qualifying the characteristics of every position to be filled. Clear communication with decision makers helps us gain a clear understanding of your business and internal culture. Professional Search of Atlanta recruiters offer partnership to clients who wish to attract the finest talent. We invite you to view the steps below for recognized elements in a successful search.
Our professional team will work with you to develop a competitive market search specification that will attract the very best candidate.
- Knowledge of the marketplace allows us to monitor employment trends.
- Importance of Speed, availability of suitable candidates, need for confidentiality, and other factors determine the type of search that will obtain the desired results.
Developing a thorough job description is vital to a successful search.
- Creating a job description that is complete and detailed is crucial. In order to find the perfect candidate, a precise account of the position and its requirements must be available.
Our detailed analysis of your industry, company, competitors and marketplace will allow Professional Search of Atlanta to develop a winning game plan.
- A network of relationships built over the last quarter century enables us to discreetly target exceptional candidates.
Based on your needs and our research, Professional Search of Atlanta will identify the best potential candidates for the search.
- Technical ability is only one facet of a great executive. We identify and evaluate candidates extensively, exploring the other facets of executives in great detail.
Our detailed interviewing process allows Professional Search of Atlanta to evaluate the talent in the marketplace and match that talent to your needs.
- We realize that the candidate "fit" is not just on paper, simply matching specs to a resume. We make assessments about the cultural fit between company and candidate as well as long-term compatibility. Professional Search of Atlanta looks to provide long-term fits and matches that can contribute to your company now and into the future.
Upon completion of our identification and evaluation process, we provide a detailed summary of the most qualified candidates for your review. This attention to detail provides an efficient, timely and highly successful match.
- Only qualified candidates are presented to the client. We review client requirements and culture with candidates, making sure the candidate understands the client organization, its needs, goals and opportunity therein. Professional Search of Atlanta works closely with client and candidate to make sure there is a "fit" on many different levels.
This process is also extensive in nature. Highly detailed, Professional Search of Atlanta has a commitment to reference follow-through that assures candidates are truly viable.
- Through our preparation, follow up, and attention to detail, the search process is well managed and conducive to success. Thus, the process through which we check references is rigorous and assures your hires are the finest available.
Our team manages expectations, over-communicates with both our clients and candidates, and as a result delivers above industry average placement rates and acceptances.
- By the time the decision is made to make an offer, our methodology assures an acceptance rate well above the industry average.
After an acceptance, our job is not done. We lead the candidate through the resignation process, to the start date and post-start evaluation and feedback.
- Once an offer is accepted, Professional Search of Atlanta supports the candidate's transition to the client employer.